Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW SERIES* Grumpy Old MMA

I can see the statement being a MEME at some point lol
    www.frontrowmma.com

Enjoy the Christmas podcast on iTunes we're back with a far more serious end of year one on December 31st hopefully. Check back for Boxing day fun (at 8pm) for the next episode of #GrumpyOldMMA Ep#5 - All part of the show...a particularly grumpy episode

Untitled-1.jpg

All the episodes 1-4 have been loaded in the playlist for your Christmas Day entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...wc6R6qS_ZhlhyT
    www.frontrowmma.com

Quote Originally Posted by front row mma View Post
    Enjoy the Christmas podcast on iTunes we're back with a far more serious end of year one on December 31st hopefully. Check back for Boxing day fun (at 8pm) for the next episode of #GrumpyOldMMA Ep#5 - All part of the show...a particularly grumpy episode

Untitled-1.jpg

All the episodes 1-4 have been loaded in the playlist for your Christmas Day entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...wc6R6qS_ZhlhyT
    it took me literally about 10 minutes and 15 attempts of beating the shit outa my laptop before i realized this wasn't a link to the new episode and that i was just a freeze frame pic lol.

On a side not anyone attempted in making a meme out of Ian from the last episode?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Nathan sorry dude - I'm away from my main computer so had to steal a screenshot rather than real thing - no MEME for Ep5 yet although there be plenty possibles when people see the real thing tomorrow.

Here's a pic we did for episode 3 summing up our personal favourite part of the episode

44381_459607980769243_744936834_n.jpg
    www.frontrowmma.com

Here you go Mr Court as compensation for bashing the picture trying to get the video to play I've done this for your brief entertainment

Ep4MemeAd.jpg
    www.frontrowmma.com

Ep5 - all part of the show looks at everything else that happens at an event which isn't actually the sport - our personal favourite enjoy and check back on Saturday 29th for the penultimate episode of GrumpyOldMMA
    www.frontrowmma.com

This is fast becoming my favourite thread

Quote Originally Posted by front row mma View Post
    Here you go Mr Court as compensation for bashing the picture trying to get the video to play I've done this for your brief entertainment

Ep4MemeAd.jpg
    haha awesome another great episode too!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

These were all excellent. Really good idea, done well.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'