Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: *NEW SERIES* Grumpy Old MMA

Quote Originally Posted by front row mma View Post
    We wanted Sledge but he disappeared. Hopefully next time!!
    He's currently on the run in Manila.

Quote Originally Posted by coventrywarrior View Post
    Sledge is not grumpier than Red Mist
    He'd just make for hilarious watching.

Really enjoyed the series! Each contributor brought something different to the table. Would love to see Sledge in there next time round, I'm sure he'd ruffle some feathers!

Always surprises me how grounded Marc Goddard is, not a hint of ego considering he has officiated some of the greats of the sport.

Loved Zakk Wylde's Pride and Glory being used for the theme tune as well. Good work lads.

Cheers for the support and yeah Sledge is def one we wanted this year and will be getting for series 2 - let us know other people and ideas for topics and we'll consider anything suggested.

Always surprises me how grounded Marc Goddard is, not a hint of ego considering he has officiated some of the greats of the sport.
    Marc was a star he'd had a really busy couple of months before and had a hectic December when he talked to us - also had been hit by man flu badly in the lead up to shooting. All the participants were great and we'll hopefully have them back and more for next one.

WARNING: blatant ad alert: we've also got some t-shirts designed (available in loads of colours) for the series so if anyone is interested have a look at the new shop http://frontrowmma.spreadshirt.co.uk

General GOMMA shirt

GOMMATShirtMockup.jpg

From Episode 3 comment by Marc

SWATshirtdesigns.jpg
    www.frontrowmma.com

Thanks gents. Nice to know me for real :-)
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Quote Originally Posted by marc goddard View Post
    Thanks gents. Nice to know me for real :-)
    Does that mean you're in for season 2
    www.frontrowmma.com

sure, of course!
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    Loved Zakk Wylde's Pride and Glory being used for the theme tune as well. Good work lads.
    WELL DONE!!!! I didn't think anyone would know who that was. It was either that or RV by Faith No More.
    www.frontrowmma.com

I want in. I'm old and grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I want in. I'm old and grumpy
    Your in will be good to catch up with you seems like an age
    www.frontrowmma.com