Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MMC FIGHT CLUB 1 PREVIEW: Paul Reed vs. Sebastian Grabarek

Default MMC FIGHT CLUB 1 PREVIEW: Paul Reed vs. Sebastian Grabarek

The second main card bout of MMC Fight Club 1 “Revelation” sees experienced Featherweight Paul Reed taking on Poland's Sebastian Grabarek.

A 41-year-old international MMA veteran, Reed continues to stay busy, train hard and add to a vastly experienced 20-10-1 fight record including victory over Ultimate Fighter Season 14 stand-out Akira Corassani and early career experience against the likes of big hitting Brad Pickett.

Fighting out of Olympians MMA, Reed is used to competing on high octane cards as a regular of Europe's major KSW promotion. Keen to enter the world of boxing as a child, he brought a Judo background to MMA for his debut in 2006. Kick starting his career with a 7-0 run including four knockouts and two submissions, Reed embodies the spirit of mixed martial arts with a genuine ability to fight and finish in all areas. With a total of 9 career submissions, he most recently exploded through Craig Allen with a TKO in just 47-seconds.

Sebastian Grabarek (5-3-2) enters MMC Fight Club with much less experience in comparison to his British opponent. However, he has recently taken on opposition with double his own fight experience and provides a much closer contest than what may be suggested on paper. Eager to further expand his outings and test his abilities against one ofEurope's most seasoned professionals, Grabarek has a workers attitude to battle through to the distance of most encounters, with 7 out of 10 fights being decided by the judges scorecards, making Sebastian Grabarek an exhausting hurdle for all opponents.

DON'T FORGET MMC FIGHT CLUB is available for PPV pre-order from http://www.mmaplus.tv/ at the bargain price of £4.99. Set to take place on December 16th, PPV will be available for £9.99 on the day.

Buy tickets HERE

Follow MMC Fight Club on Twitter @MMCFightClub and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mmc.fightclub

Follow MMA PLUS on Twitter @MMAPLUS and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/roberto.mmaplus

About MMC Fight Club:

MMC Fight Club is Europe's newest major MMA promotion dedicated to bringing together premier fighting talent in both mixed martial arts and K1.Working together with renown international warriors alongside developing stand-outs, MMC Fight Club has the drive and potential to emerge as the continent's most influential fight promotion, standing tall amongst the world's MMA landscape

Reed must of heeled quickly, he was meant to fight me two weeks ago but pulled out injured
    nrgstop.com

This forum has gone downhill, I have a fair amount of respect for Andrew Fisher but this is a pretty shitty thing to say.

How come???
    nrgstop.com

Maybe I took you the wrong way but are you insinuating by healing quickly I wasnt injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisha View Post
    Reed must of heeled quickly, he was meant to fight me two weeks ago but pulled out injured
    Reed only fights guys with losing records or guys with nowhere near his experience. So wouldn't take it personally Fisha

really this cunt Chris again. Still hiding behind your fake name like a little cowardly turd. Like I said this place has really gone down hill which is big shame as it was a really good place. When people like Chris are on here, who cant fight, having arguments with himself the site has gone hopefully temporarily down the shiter.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I'm gonna try that call-back-a-former-poster thing soon, hopefully some returning posters will make it a tad better.

Paul, you got a phone number for the fella running this show? would liek to turn up and take pictures/write report.

long time no see bro, would be good to say hello. Good luck with final preparations.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

PM Sent.

This guy Chris has problems and is obsessed with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I'm gonna try that call-back-a-former-poster thing soon, hopefully some returning posters will make it a tad better.

Paul, you got a phone number for the fella running this show? would liek to turn up and take pictures/write report.

long time no see bro, would be good to say hello. Good luck with final preparations.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    really this cunt Chris again. Still hiding behind your fake name like a little cowardly turd. Like I said this place has really gone down hill which is big shame as it was a really good place. When people like Chris are on here, who cant fight, having arguments with himself the site has gone hopefully temporarily down the shiter.
    You're an idiotic cunt. You need to realise that Red Belt isn't me, I'm not obsessed with you, I don't even like you granted, if you retire, carry on fighting, jump of a bridge whatever, it wouldn't hold a baring on my life. Prick.