Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MMC FIGHT CLUB 1 PREVIEW: Paul Reed vs. Sebastian Grabarek

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ah my god, that's a bit much, wtf, stop this madness!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Not really, the dude thinks I have a personal vendetta against him because I don't like him, he doesn't like me and thats were it ends, he suddenly think because someone else hates him it has to be me. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about him.

thats like Clark Kent trying to get out of being superman, albeit in a much more vulgar and insane way. You are obsessed, its so obvious. Because of trolls like you the forum is now shit. Very much like the way you fight. I dont need to hide behind any names to say that. Your a coward for doing so. This is my last post. I need to go and sleep before i work, and train. Keep up the bad work.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    thats like Clark Kent trying to get out of being superman, albeit in a much more vulgar and insane way. You are obsessed, its so obvious. Because of trolls like you the forum is now shit. Very much like the way you fight. I dont need to hide behind any names to say that. Your a coward for doing so. This is my last post. I need to go and sleep before i work, and train. Keep up the bad work.
    How am I a troll, I comment purely on facts as I see them and everyone knows it's me. You fool. All you need to do sweet cheeks is ask a nice moderator to run an IP search on my account and show you that it doesn't bring up Red Belt. I'm not really a coward as I'm here and I'll catagorically say what I want on here or should our paths cross say it to your face as I have previously. You do need to sleep, staying awake training has gone to your head. Previously I hadn't cared, now I hope you lose.

Best of luck with the fight Reedy

all the best Paul should be a cool fight and show
    www.SAMIBERIK.com

thanks guys.

Chris honestly I know its not you, meaning Chris Clarke. IP source checker can tell the exact location even if you try to shield with a differnt proxy/IP. It was another Chris i was referring to.

Best of luck
    Last edited by Babycakes; 12-12-2012 at 09:15 PM.

So what i can gather from twitter this event was called off today the day of the event, anyone any info?
    @tommysekal

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

No fucking way, I was going down to check it out. Anyone know if it is definitely off?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'