Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belts

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Default Belts

Was talking to a guy iday ona the bus he says the belt colour means jack in mma

Fits a body's thoughts?????
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Was talking to a guy iday ona the bus he says the belt colour means jack in mma

Fits a body's thoughts?????
    That bloke doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about. Of course the belt colour matters, what kind of mug wears a brown belt with black shoes(or god forbid vice versa)? That shit is important.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Shit troll is still shit.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

A belt is just to keep the pants up. but in your case Leon you dont need a belt as you enjoy a bit of the old sausage. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    A belt is just to keep the pants up. but in your case Leon you dont need a belt as you enjoy a bit of the old sausage. lol
    Dark meat only.

Evzy u bellend u dinna even train so why comment on posts on here??? Ave read all ur post and uve even said u dinna lol ur a joke I train at least 2 times a week u creep U sit on a comp and comment on here like ur some kind o ninja lol fan u windba ken a punch fae kick lol lol lol

Shit troll is still shit. I don't train MMA but I do keep fit mate, your idea of keeping fit is hiding under a false name pretending to be someone else and typing furiously one handed whilst wanking off to pictures of Dana White.

I am sure once you come out of the closest properly you won't feel the need to pretend to be someone else anymore.

Is it also true your only protein intake per day is from other mens jizz when working your little glory hole?

Need I also remind you how much of a cunt you looked when the actual gym owner confirmed you dont go there, so fuuuuuuuuck off nobhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Need I also remind you how much of a cunt you looked when the actual gym owner confirmed you dont go there, so fuuuuuuuuck off nobhead.
    lol lol so u dinna train but u always come on a site that's for us fighters lol lol when u actully stop deing five mins on yer maws treadmill and gin t a class u beut lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    lol lol get t class min

Oh ats right uve never bin lol lol

Ssshhhh now knobhead, you are the shittest troll seen on this website for some time, I am happy to tell you this because its quite sad watching you waste time pretending to be anything other than a fucktard.

I dont have to explain nor justify myself to a little troll like you so go back to sucking on ya daddys peen.