Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News update the Manchester magic forced out of his bout

Default News update the Manchester magic forced out of his bout

Amateur Unified 66kg A Class (GNP):
    Mike Persil 4-7-1 Vs Craig Thomas Boyle 4-0-0

Due to Respected names and Ref power The great people of the north east will be denied the chance to see one of the most famous fighters in uk mma the promoter was not to blame as he was not fully aware of the magic mans full record and other small details so this is in no way a troll on any show. This is just a post to say Mike i stuck up for you on here i think your a good guy nice heart you have nothing to prove man you have a family thats the greatest thing in the world. Hang them up mate join a ju jitsu club compete have fun and do yourself proud but please as a friend no more mate its over. Your just going to end up on shitty little shows that promoters wont care and you will be fighting much bigger guys at times for next to no money so as a fan friend and mma brother please bow out and im sure that whole forum will applaud and respect you.

Edit also Mike ignore those who call you names there nothing but bullys who should know better and set a better example.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 13-12-2012 at 05:34 PM.

I don't dislike Mike and have thrown a few jokes his way but this is the best decision for him.

We're our own worst enemy at times and the more Mike throws himself into shows 'to have a go' and potentially into some real danger, the more I'm inclined to believe that he may well be the first death in UK MMA.

Surely after 12 bouts, all of which his wins have come through no action from him personally, you now know that this isn't the sport for you... you're setting yourself up for a huge injury.

All it takes is a greedy promoter, over zealous home town fighter with no conscience and a shit referee.

I don't know what his money situation is like and don't want to know, there are plenty of things you can do for more money, less stress and infinitely safer.

I hope other promoters do the same.

Stay safe, Mike.
    Last edited by Xanthic; 13-12-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

tumblr_mbxynmsQ7Z1rfu3joo1_400.jpg
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

All promoters should be doing this. Its a joke he is still getting matched.
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't know who that ref is, but I know he needs to not referee again for a long time until he's learnt about mixed martial arts. There are no counts, dude.

As for the fight? Well....

Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    as for the fight? Well....
    goat......

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I don't know who that ref is, but I know he needs to not referee again for a long time until he's learnt about mixed martial arts. There are no counts, dude.

As for the fight? Well....
    Gotta agree, unless it was UK1 maybe? Hence no takedown attempts?
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Just wondering, how did he get he's 4 wins?

Quote Originally Posted by jonj View Post
    Just wondering, how did he get he's 4 wins?
    Disqualification.

It was an MMA bout, Craig.