Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: News update the Manchester magic forced out of his bout

In this case it looks like a promoter trying to guarantee himself a win. Disgusting
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

I would agree that anyone who booked Mr Persil after reading the various discussions on here over the past year (and especially anyone who had seen how obviously unwell he looks after every knockdown on Youtube) needs to seriously reflect on his/her actions
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

If you don't enjoy watching Mike Persil fight and electrify the crowd with his awe inspiring performance then I don't think you should be calling yourself an MMA. Ain't no one stopping leeroy fight and he's got more losses than Mike Persil

LET HIM FIGHT!!!!

After reading all threads and watching a few videos of his fights, it's clear Mike Persil should not be fighting anymore.

There are plenty of people genuinely worried about him and want him to stop before he is seriously injured, or even worse killed. In my opinion he is acting very selfishly: By ignoring every one asking him to stop and continually putting himself at great risk even though he has a family.

One course of action could be taken to put an end to his fighting career without leaving him dead/a vegetable. This may sound harsh but the man has ignored everyone trying to look out for him so I think this is a reasonable alternative.

Match him up with a heel hook expert, blow his knee out.

Brutal but better than been fed through a tube for the rest of his life.
    Last edited by Cyrus; 17-12-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    If you don't enjoy watching Mike Persil fight and electrify the crowd with his awe inspiring performance then I don't think you should be calling yourself an MMA. Ain't no one stopping leeroy fight and he's got more losses than Mike Persil

LET HIM FIGHT!!!!
    But Leeroy also has 10 wins against his 10 losses.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    But Leeroy also has 10 wins against his 10 losses.
    And is quite capable defending himself tbh, Leeroy is a solid fighter, can we say the same of Mike?
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA