Thread: Pussy Pudz

Default Pussy Pudz

Got news an hour or so ago that Pudz has pulled out of his fight with 0-0-0 vet Kowlaczymaybe I'm wrong but my guess is. He heared I was going to call him out and though better of it plus the powers that be at KSW wouldn't of like it. So it's off.Gutted for the fighters. Pudz what a fucking joke you are.

I heard that earlier aswell. Something to do with Polsat pulling out from showing it?

MMC citing Polsat not fulfilling their contractual obligations with Polsat saying the same. Pudz prob has some kind of lock in with Polsat hence why he has also pulled out
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Despite all the rumours, MMC-FC Is going ahead Sunday at the Indig02.
    Marius pudzanawski is no longer on the card.
    We still have some amazing fights taking place that night.
    Hope to see you all there.
    Going by their FB page, the event is still on! Just that Pudz has pulled out and that Polsat didnt meet contractual agreements :/
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

This ones going to get messy.

dur we have it shows been canceled
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

KSW is going down the fucking toilet