Thread: The Smashes - fighters signing for the UFC?

Default The Smashes - fighters signing for the UFC?

Who does everyone think should or will be picked up by the UFC after this series.

Focus on the Brits.

Personally I think, in addition to Norman Parke, they should give another fight to Brad Scott, Mike Wilkinson and Colin Fletcher.

I am not sure if they have offered everyone with an extra fight? or what is happening. I'm only going on what I think they may do.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Think that the 3 you said will defo get another fight also think brendan will aswell coz he fought well absolutely gutted for colin but that wasnt th real him in there last night n we all have them nites he will b bk better
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Surely keep colin, thought Brendan was unlucky I scored it to him, hopefully keep him.

keep Mike and let him drop to his natural weight class at 145

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Think that the 3 you said will defo get another fight also think brendan will aswell coz he fought well absolutely gutted for colin but that wasnt th real him in there last night n we all have them nites he will b bk better
    Totally agree! By the time the adverts were finished and it cut back to him in the prep point it just looked like something wasn't right. Taking nothing away from Parke though he put in a great performance.

Agree with the names mentioned. i think they'll keep Colin on because he deffo has the skills and is arguably the most popular guy ever to come out of a TUF series. All over the world people fell in love with him and that sells tickets and the UFC love a good ticket seller, especially an entertaining ticket seller.

Scott should get kept as he lost a very close fight and was in two of the best fights of the season.

Wilkinson won so can't really see them cutting him after a win and there is also the argument that he coulda been in the final and potentially won the thing had the injury not forced him out of the semis.

Loughnane is the long shot to be kept on but like Scott was in two of the season's best fights and he took the eventual winner of the lightweight bracket to a close decision.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I agree and i think some will fight in London in Feb.
    Pro 2-0,Semi-Pro 3-1,Am 6-1-1 Height 5ft 10 Weight 70kg

Wilky will stay for sure and also hope they keep Brendan and let them both drop to 145. Scott put on a great fight so should get another chance, give Colin another shot too he has the skills and personality to make an impression... no disrespect meant but Andy Ogle got KO'd on the show and then lost a points decision and got another fight so think these lads should defo get another crack!

Liam did you ever end up betting your house on Colin too win dont wanna see you homeless at xmas dude

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Wilky will stay for sure and also hope they keep Brendan and let them both drop to 145. Scott put on a great fight so should get another chance, give Colin another shot too he has the skills and personality to make an impression... no disrespect meant but Andy Ogle got KO'd on the show and then lost a points decision and got another fight so think these lads should defo get another crack!

Liam did you ever end up betting your house on Colin too win dont wanna see you homeless at xmas dude
    I see where your coming from Ralph, my points were more of what I thought the UFC would do. It's hard to see how it will pan out 100% and you raise good points about the guys dropping. The problem is the UFC can only cater for so many guys from the UK. If all those guys are getting another chance then why not someone like Rob Sinclair?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

How Rob isnt in the UFC is a mystery mate... lot of guys form the UK and all over the world less talented have been in there before him and im pretty sure he would have won this TUF if he had been in it. LW is one seriously stacked Division tho, think they are desperate to unload a few atm!