Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: making debut

Default making debut

hi everyone wondering if i can get some help i want to make my pro debut in 2013 around july time does anyone know and orgs that will be looking for your fighters, as im a indepentent fighter along with a few more fighters i dont have coaches to help me out with finding events.. Any suggestions please.. Thanks everyone

Have a chat with Antonio I reckon he would be the best manager for you and your mates & will find your fights too...

fresh meat for the can crushers!

TO be brutally honest, the age of so-called independent fighters has long gone. Get yourself training regularly at the same gym/club with the same coach(es) workign with you all the time. You need someone to correct your errors, spot your strengths, help you work out game plans and tell you whether or not you are ready. You wouldn't just turn up at even a good amateur football club and expect to get a game in a couple of weeks and it's the same with this. If you don't like the football analogy think about individual sports like tennis, golf, boxing etc. The same applies.

Even in the hey day of traditional martial arts no -one seriously beleived you could learn karate, jiu jitsu or whatever by sitting down with some videos and books, trying out the techniques with a few mates and turning up at a tournament and doing well.
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Whos Antonio lol

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Whos Antonio lol

find him at www.lastminutelithuanians.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    TO be brutally honest, the age of so-called independent fighters has long gone.
    It should have
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Quote Originally Posted by coventrywarrior View Post
    It should have
    I would say LOL but it's too sad to be funny
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

I would love a last minute stand in independent fighter whos say 1-9 to step in fight for a title and win LOL has it ever happened?

ONly in Shaw Brothers Kung fu Movies and the wild imaginations of independent fighters