Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish MMA Awards 2012: Voting

Second place for team of the year, prob go with Headhunters Danny Henry had a decent year until his last fight, Alex's guys been pretty busy and win a lot more than they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Second place for team of the year, prob go with Headhunters Danny Henry had a decent year until his last fight, Alex's guys been pretty busy and win a lot more than they lose.
    Gladiatorial, Lycans, Headhunters, Shooters and Spartans all been stand-outs for me. I'd have Lycans (Taylor, Bart, Posslethwaite and Black all having good year) edging Gladiatorial
    Check out Your MMA on Facebook www.facebook.com/YourMMA

Quote Originally Posted by David Bateman View Post
    Yeah you're right there.

What do folks think? Happy to listen to the masses for next year. Should Fight of the Year be just the most competitive fights i.e. back and forth and both fighters look like winning, or should it include the most memorable bouts too, ones that you won't forget in a hurry
    Well look at foreman vs Frazier, that was a 2nd round KO and a total doing from foreman to Frazier and got boxing fight of the year, sometime fight of year is decided on the importance of a fight
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

Deary me, where has all the chat gone? Surely some of you have some kind of input about the awards- what fighters, teams, coaches deserve awards? Who should be nominated or not?

Right, here goes...

Lovey- the Ninjas are pish.

Shaun Taylor- you're a disgrace to MMA fighters everywhere.

James Scott- secretly Stef does think your fight at Art of Combat was the worst thing he's ever seen, and he lived in apartheid South Africa.

Dean Reilly- some catty/childish dig about your last fight because you called me a nasty name.

Atticus- the new rankings are out soon and they're all shite.

Big Rab- how is your spelling still so gash?

Chris Crowe- Reedy says you're a bitch.

Reedy- Chris Crowe says you're a bitch.

Davie Galbraith- heard you've been padding your record with unsanctioned bouts against Betty the blow up doll.

Marcos Nardini- definitely bought his blackbelt at www.rickygillonjiujitsumaster.com. He probably sandbags too.

'The Penetrator'- when you getting back in the cage?

Stef- couldn't insult my favourite Aussie.

That should do it. Someone come and say something....call me a mong, anything, just say something. Not you Leon, you can get fucked.

This is boring- no buzz around awards that are supposed to give guys some credit for awesome performances. Thanks to the three guys who have commented.
    Last edited by David Bateman; 19-12-2012 at 01:53 PM.
    Check out Your MMA on Facebook www.facebook.com/YourMMA

Hope I get ko of the year but I doubt enough people will have actually seen it!
    Meh...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

You won't cos AJ's was better.

Seriously have you seen it? The guy was out standing up, then he got hit twice more and then fell over dead.

Deary me, where has all the chat gone? Surely some of you have some kind of input about the awards- what fighters, teams, coaches deserve awards? Who should be nominated or not?

Right, here goes...

James Scott- secretly Stef does think your fight at Art of Combat was the worst thing he's ever seen, and he lived in apartheid South Africa.

Dean Reilly- some catty/childish dig about your last fight because you called me a nasty name.

Davie Galbraith- heard you've been padding your record with unsanctioned bouts against Betty the blow up doll.

Marcos Nardini- definitely bought his blackbelt at www.rickygillonjiujitsumaster.com. He probably sandbags too.

That should do it. Someone come and say something....call me a mong, anything, just say something. Not you Leon, you can get fucked.

This is boring- no buzz around awards that are supposed to give guys some credit for awesome performances. Thanks to the three guys who have commented.
    Fucking great :-)
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

Right, here goes...

That James Scott comment was pretty funny!

This can't be Bateman, must be someone hacking into his account.

What's the beef with Chris and Reedy? Thought they got on?
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    Hope I get ko of the year but I doubt enough people will have actually seen it!
    Meh...
    Any videos of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Shrek View Post
    You won't cos AJ's was better.

Seriously have you seen it? The guy was out standing up, then he got hit twice more and then fell over dead.
    I seen what you done there...
    Kieran - Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezGWV...e_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone
    Maybe I could get an award for hardman dance of the year?
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.