Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fighters' Fighter of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    This added the the fact that he had the bottle to make a comment about mops triangle defence earlier this week on twitter only adds to the fact that he's setting himself up for the biggest fall Scottish mma has ever seen. James when ur lying spark out on the mat looking at the lights I and everybody else in fife and the rest of Scotland will be standing cheering on ur opponent. And in a year or so when u grow up a little u will realise just how much of a tool u look to everybody.

Just to add stop trying to be like Shaun, he pulls it off but u just look like a complete fucking dickhead.
    2 shite comments from 2 hating pricks that don't have the knackers to fight . Ignore them James .

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blasted1 View Post
    2 shite comments from 2 hating pricks that don't have the knackers to fight . Ignore them James .
    Ur right min James ur sound min uve helped me a lot ( wink ) ignore iss cunts lol
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    This added the the fact that he had the bottle to make a comment about mops triangle defence earlier this week on twitter only adds to the fact that he's setting himself up for the biggest fall Scottish mma has ever seen. James when ur lying spark out on the mat looking at the lights I and everybody else in fife and the rest of Scotland will be standing cheering on ur opponent. And in a year or so when u grow up a little u will realise just how much of a tool u look to everybody.

Just to add stop trying to be like Shaun, he pulls it off but u just look like a complete fucking dickhead.
    A fall from 2-0 c class semi-pro surely isn't the "biggest fall Scottish mma has ever seen"? So what if he's in love with Shaun Taylor and wants to be him? At least he's never hidden the fact.
    Fuck no-gi

Uve miss read the comment this personal attack has nothing to do with his Mma record. It's to do with the fact that the lads a first class tosspot. His coaches need to rain him in as he's making the club look like a bunch of clowns, if u even mention GCG when match making fighters everybody thinks of that wanker. He's sits and talks shit on his keyboard about other clubs trying to get a raise from guys it's pathetic in a few years when he passes his adolescent stage he will realise he's acted like a fat little tit. At least Taylor is funny when he's insulting people, James is not.
    sick of the bullshit !