Thread: UFC 157 lawler vs koscheck

Default UFC 157 lawler vs koscheck

Happy days
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

terrible fight for lawler

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i agree with both^^
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Hardy doesn't like Matt Hughes.

Lawler use to or still trains with Matt Hughes.

It makes sense.

Although Kos could fall back on his wrestling & grind out a comfortable decision he seems to have so much faith in his hands that he might stand with Lawler. Robbie had beeter be praying thats the case or his UFC return will be a short one.

Liking the idea of Lawler vs. Hardy though, both guys are exciting & thrive off guys who are willing to stand & trade.

I don't like Lawler's chances in this one. I don't think this UFC run is going to be good for Lawler.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrWinstonChurchill View Post
    Hardy doesn't like Matt Hughes.

Lawler use to or still trains with Matt Hughes.

It makes sense.
    ha, I'd far prefer Hardy/Hughes than Hardy/Lawyer - both are awesome, but it would be absolute quality to see Dan fight Matt
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I think Lawler would knock Hardy out, guy has some serious power

This fight is all about where Kos wants the fight to go. Not for a second do I think he will stand with Robbie, he didn't with Paul Daley and lawler is just as nasty on the feet. Mark my words he will take him down at every given opportunity. Hopefully he stands and trades as he will get sparked out, but all I can see is a UD for kos or maybe even a finish

Hardy vs Lawler is a fcking great shout and would be competitive. Would've really liked to have seen Lawler vs Daley though!