Melvin Guillard vs. Jamie Varner
    Myles Jury vs. Michael Johnson
    Philip De Fries vs. Todd Duffee
    Chris Cariaso vs. John Moraga
    Leonard Garcia vs. Max Holloway
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/1...rder-finalized

which ones are you interested in?

any sure bets?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Junior Dos Santos is the only fight I'm interested in seeing the result of, fights that could be good is Guillard vs Varner, De Fries vs Duffee could get interesting and Belcher can always put on a great fight.

I'd like the following to win... Dos Santos, Miller, Philippou and Belcher to win.

I'm a bit disappointed with the card in all honesty, with it being the last of the year. Lots of top fighters but not great matchups imo, though that's alot to do with injuries.

Fights I'm really looking forward to are dos santos, Picketts and Guillards, and hope/think those 3 win. Lauzon vs Miller should be good too!

could have been a lot better. This card was hit pretty bad with fights getting moved off of it and fighters dropping out b/c of injury.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

The main event is a rematch everybody wants to see. I don't see anybody else in the Heavyweight division touching these two for a good while. Wouldn't be surprised to see them go at it at least 4 times.
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

Not sure I'd call it a wicked card, great main event & a couple of undercard fights that will be good but personally I'd call it disappointing for the big end of year card.

I know ZUFFA have had injuries plaguing yet another card but really is Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller a co-main level fight for what is traditionally such a strong fight card? It seems more a case of the shows going the boxing route of a strong main event & then an undercard seemingly just there to fill up the rest of the PPV time.

at least it's a better co-main that Struve/McCorkle from UFC 124.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!