Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast track to fame ?

Default Fast track to fame ?

image.jpg

So much real talent in Scotland, but is this the way to get noticed as a fighter?
    sick of the bullshit !

It's wrong type of fame so let them have it
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

Real shame for the guys in uk who have real talent that these guys with no real talent or record are getting all this exposure and the real guys are completely unheard of out with "the scene "
    Anyone reading this will assume he is as good as the uk has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post
    Real shame for the guys in uk who have real talent that these guys with no real talent or record are getting all this exposure and the real guys are completely unheard of out with "the scene "
    Anyone reading this will assume he is as good as the uk has to offer
    Completely agree, I belive this particular person has claimed he has resorted to warrior island because nobody in Scotland would fight him.

The fact that Alex Reid is on board this monkey train only adds to the joke factor.

Still the question lingers is this the way to get noticed nowdays.
    sick of the bullshit !

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    Completely agree, I belive this particular person has claimed he has resorted to warrior island because nobody in Scotland would fight him.

The fact that Alex Reid is on board this monkey train only adds to the joke factor.

Still the question lingers is this the way to get noticed nowdays.
    Depends why you want to get noticed. If you want to get noticed to build a successful mma career off the back of it, I would suggest not. If you want to get people in your local pub etc to think you're a mental cage fighter then maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post
    Depends why you want to get noticed. If you want to get noticed to build a successful mma career off the back of it, I would suggest not. If you want to get people in your local pub etc to think you're a mental cage fighter then maybe
    Mental cage fighter lol
    sick of the bullshit !

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthbetold View Post
    Is that his highlight reel?? Not one standing strike thrown, very little ground skills other than frantically tugging and pulling and and 2 very weak strikes from guard.... He's shite

Got to lol at his chat though... How exactly did he get on with his street fighting when he can't/won't throw a punch? And he intends to win his fights by doing anything, including something illegal if he's getting beat? So youll get dq'd so not really thought this through have you mate

Where is the video of him being KO'd by Lukasz?

Scotland's best cage fighter but got knocked out in an amateur fight at cage warriors that doesn't add up