Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M4TC main event - Rab Truesdale v Richy Knox

Default M4TC main event - Rab Truesdale v Richy Knox

Ok looking for sponsorship for my fight on Made 4 The Cage for European LHW Title fight which is the main event. Any kind of sponsorship would be cool. Looking to raise enough so i can put a bus on for the guys who wannacome support me and Craig Mop McIntosh any one intrested get in touch. Please
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk

Who is mop fightin? Is it pro
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

Quote Originally Posted by TapouT1 View Post
    Who is mop fightin? Is it pro
    Lol just asked the same question on the Scottish forum.

Ano mate seen it lol thot about deleting this but fuck it
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

Isn't Richie 1-0?

Makes no sense fighting a 6-2 guy for a European title.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Isn't Richie 1-0?

Makes no sense fighting a 6-2 guy for a European title.
    Believe he is 3-0 and is a bjj brown belt not to mention that he is already a European champion on a belgium show. So fight makes sense to me. Think he will a tough challenge considering my defeats @ pro have came via submission. I hear pete ivring speaks very highly of him so this was good enuf for me.

Again anyone intrested sponsoring me to help travel costs for every1 coming down get in touch. Any sponsorship welcome

Quote Originally Posted by RabTrue View Post
    Believe he is 3-0 and is a bjj brown belt not to mention that he is already a European champion on a belgium show. So fight makes sense to me. Think he will a tough challenge considering my defeats @ pro have came via submission. I hear pete ivring speaks very highly of him so this was good enuf for me.
    I was asking a question of whether he was 1-0... If he was then it wouldn't make sense, as you've elaborated on your answer it now makes it clear.

Sherdog says 1-0 and MMA universe says 2-0 and the chances are that neither are up to date, imo its pretty safe to say he is 3-0 as Rab said.