Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M4TC main event - Rab Truesdale v Richy Knox

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I was asking a question of whether he was 1-0... If he was then it wouldn't make sense, as you've elaborated on your answer it now makes it clear.

No probs. For the record i have never took easy fights. Always looking to fight guys above me in the rankings but this seems impossible. Im also matched for ommac against Tony Moran(ranked uk) if i win then i will hopefully challenge Linton vassel for the ommac brittish title too.
    Proud to be sponsored by Sport-Sense check them out at Sport-sense.co.uk

O aye a forgot Craig "mop" Mcintosh will take his first pro fight on the same card. Exciting prospect. He is still tryn to get matched up.

Would prefer a local lad as main attraction, can't see this drawing to much attention, considering its the main event.

Quote Originally Posted by RabTrue View Post
    O aye a forgot Craig "mop" Mcintosh will take his first pro fight on the same card. Exciting prospect. He is still tryn to get matched up.
    Interesting to see Mop turn pro on the back of a loss to Paull McBain at AOC.

Here's hoping they don't throw him in at the deep end too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Would prefer a local lad as main attraction, can't see this drawing to much attention, considering its the main event.
    But if 10/11 fights feature local lads then there isn't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    My mistake but ain't richly Knox from the Newcastle area??? Plus we will bring our own support anyway. Plus the rest of the card will be stacked no doubt with local lads. If u wanna see yer mates fight then head down to ya local at the weekend or if u wanna see a stacked high level Mma event then send 30 to Dale Percival and I'm sure u won't be disappointed when I fight

Rab is an exciting fighter, head along and you wont be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Duffus View Post
    Interesting to see Mop turn pro on the back of a loss to Paull McBain at AOC.

Here's hoping they don't throw him in at the deep end too much.
    Paul McBain is an excellent talent, best amateur at that weight in scotland in my opinion, more well rounded than some of the pro's I've seen.
    Sure mop will have learned form the loss and be back stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by matt the wrecking machine View Post
    whats the date of the show
    Feb 16th. Rainton meadows arena sunderland.think its an early kick off as ufc london is being shown on big screens at the venue. I belive so anyway. Not to be missed