Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Danny Missin Vs Coner Hignett set for UCFC:5

Default Danny Missin Vs Coner Hignett set for UCFC:5

Two up and coming flyweights are set to collide at the UCFC:5 event when Allegiance MMAs Danny Missin takes on HAMMA prodigy Coner Hignett in a professional bout.

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/12/21/d...set-for-ucfc5/

311856_10150760651695104_2606382_n.jpg

283726_375593639167421_2020486247_n.jpg
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Is this a titel fight for conars debut?
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Telling it as it is View Post
    Is this a titel fight for conars debut?
    It doesn't mention a title anywhere.

It mentions that he could win the title of top prospect?

This will definetly be one to watch.both very solid stood up,Danny coming off a tko victory and Connor having the heart of a lion.his last fight was brutal. Can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    This will definetly be one to watch.both very solid stood up,Danny coming off a tko victory and Connor having the heart of a lion.his last fight was brutal. Can't wait!!!!!
    witch fight was that

he fought a debut guy on amature cage battles
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Telling it as it is View Post
    witch fight was that

he fought a debut guy on amature cage battles
    yep he did, the guy was a former pro boxer so peppered him rd 1 but coner came back 2+3 - it was a war tho
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

I read on Facebook somewhere it was for a title. Just my opinion but im not sure Hignett is ready for pro, he has a good record yes, but who has he fought? Apart from Scott?.

Compare his Am record to lets say Pimbletts? where Paddy and his team sought out the best Am's in the country like Missin, Creasey etc

For me he should have had 2-3 more Am's against established guys (like Berry etc)

As for ACB, yes it was a debut guy, but so what if he boxed pro? this is MMA not boxing. For the record it was a very close fight and if they announced Greenslade as the winner i wouldnt have been suprised. Round 2 was very close.

But all the best to him and his team, im sure they know what they are doing with him.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Missin who is currently 2-0, has defeated some tough opposition since he turned pro in October.Missin will be looking to move to 3-0 and keep up what has earned him the title of a hot prospect.
    Mixed Martial Arts

What was the name of the pro boxer? Who did he box for?
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Yeah gotta agree with Widge, I watched the fight on YouTube after seeing his coach raving about it on FB and whilst it was excitng to watch it was pretty obvious the boxer guy had zero ground game and the fact that Coner wasnt able to take him down and sub him doesnt bode well for turning Pro

He should spend more time perfecting his all round game, after all he is only a teenager so whats the rush!