Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Danny Missin Vs Coner Hignett set for UCFC:5

You think Danny is gonna beat Conor??

And when I said bigger etc i meant height and size!! Conor is a small flyweight, you look at some other flyweights they look massive!! And as for his record I know he lost to Scott!! All I'm saying is there are always people having to stick there noses in!! If his team think he's ready then that is nowt to do with anybody else!!

Rofl @ people sticking their noses in on a discussion board
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Quote Originally Posted by Mmafan84 View Post
    You think Danny is gonna beat Conor??

And when I said bigger etc i meant height and size!! Conor is a small flyweight, you look at some other flyweights they look massive!! And as for his record I know he lost to Scott!! All I'm saying is there are always people having to stick there noses in!! If his team think he's ready then that is nowt to do with anybody else!!
    This shit's details.

Neither of them beat the baddy.

/endthread
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

I'd go with missin on this fight I think he has te skills to stand with Conor or take it to the ground and dominate from there

surly if he is worried about size and height goin pro is only going to be worse what with all the guys cutting weight
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

I think going pro is the least of his worries. I think he needs to go back to point karate that way his ears will be ok