Thread: MMA in Lincoln

Default MMA in Lincoln

One of my new year's resolutions will be to finally take up MMA properly. Been watching the sport for a long while now so it makes a lot of sense for taking it up. Anyway, I live in Lincoln and quick search has shown that there is a Martial Arts place called S2C8 which does MMA. Has anyone heard anything or been there before? A quick check of their website http://www.s2c8.co.uk/ has left me quite discouraged.. it reads more like a huge advertisement than it does a community website. I don't want to judge them too harsly but they don't even have a detailed page for their instructors listing their credentials and instead focus almost entirely on the marketing aspect. Seeing as you always here about bad instructors capitalizing on the ever increasing popularity of the sport, I'm a little bit wary. I might just travel to Nottingham where there is a few reputable places to go but thought I'd at least get opinions on here first before dismissing S2C8.

theres lockdown mma great bunch of guys training is 6-7.30 tues and thurs and 12 on a sat if want any more info just let me know, also gainsborough mma is near another good gym if want any more info let me know

hi mate..just to further what roughnas says,,im one of the coaches at lockdown mma in lincoln and your more than welcome to come and a have a look round.bring yer kit and have a roll or do a session,or just check out our facillities.we do a pay as you go or an 8 session card option.weve got a good fight and a good set of lads just doing it for fitness aswell so get yourself down anytime.my numbers o7790 542328 Glen

good 'fight team' i meant ha