Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Joe Rogan and Ariel Helwani not get along?

Quote Originally Posted by the mid 90's View Post
    I actually prefer Florian and Anik, I think Goldberg is terrible and Rogan gets behind one guy and calls the fight completely one sidedly for the rest of the fight.

I don't think Rogan liked Anik because he's smart and does his homework and Rogan relies on correcting Goldie to make up for dead air.
    Yeah I agree with this, and the endless bumming of shite rubber guard/mission control 10th planet stuff!

me not being a huge fan of Goldy, I was okay with this arrangment. Still would need a few shows to get use to each other.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Rogan is the best in my opinion the guy knows his stuff and is funny as hell. Id like to see him and joey diaz do a few shows together.

""""I actually prefer Florian and Anik, I think Goldberg is terrible and Rogan gets behind one guy and calls the fight completely one sidedly for the rest of the fight. ""

bang on; Rogan is infuriating when he does that. I also prefer Florian and Anik

Can't beat Rogan and Goldie IMO. Florian's accent is too annoying and Anik's just wooden.

Bring in El Guapo

Rogan and Anik for me, I'm a big fan of them both.