Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bisping to face Silva with a win over Belfort

Hybrid View

Default Bisping to face Silva with a win over Belfort

Tough fight but I think he can do it. My love of Bisping often clouds my judgement though.... thoughts?

http://addictedmma.com/story-News_98...a-with-a-w.php
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Bisping will out work him
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

I agree, if Belfort doesnt get injured before the fight Bisping will beat him on a decision
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

How many times has Belfort gotten injured before a fight? From that article it seems that he has a reputation for it. I can't say I've ever noticed myself.

WAR Bisping!

Cool

I beleive mike can compete with vitor anywhere,the only thing vitor has over mike is his hands,vitors cardio and mental toughness have known to be suspect in the past,these are two areas where mike is very strong and i would think mikes gameplan would be to push the pace and wear Vitor out and force a tko stoppage or grind out a decesion, I also think Vitor being a southpaw will work in Mikes favour as he wont have all those right hands coming at him that he tends to get hit with,and if he can avoid moving to the right and circle left he'll be in a good position to avoid Vitors bombs and execute his gameplan,I also think that mike is really good at mixing up his takedowns with his stellar boxing which will obviously benifit him against someone as experinced as Vitor.
    Im clearly biast as fuck but who cares!
    “A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded”

Belfort hasn't looked his best for some time now whereas Bisping has improved a lot over the past 18 months. Belfort has knockout power but I think Bispings cardio could win him the fight.
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."

Dana White would never lie about someone getting a title shot......
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

???????????????/
    Last edited by damageinc; 03-01-2013 at 11:53 PM.
    “A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded”

I hope Bisping does it but how is he going to do it is the question i ask myself. Belfort has better hands and is better on the ground and the fights in Brazil. That being said i thought Dos Santos would beat Cain both times round so I can be wrong...! Anderson wants to fight Bisping and I don't think he wants Weidman because his profile is not big enough yet. Whoever gets the next shot i'd still put my wages on Anderson beating them.
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo27 View Post
    I hope Bisping does it but how is he going to do it is the question i ask myself. Belfort has better hands and is better on the ground and the fights in Brazil. That being said i thought Dos Santos would beat Cain both times round so I can be wrong...! Anderson wants to fight Bisping and I don't think he wants Weidman because his profile is not big enough yet. Whoever gets the next shot i'd still put my wages on Anderson beating them.
    Bisping will take this by Decision, I reckon.

A Bisping v Silva fight would be massive in the UK and he would have nothing to lose in that fight. It would be a tough ask for him to get the win in that one but it is possible and he could shock some people
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management