Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bisping to face Silva with a win over Belfort

Default Bisping to face Silva with a win over Belfort

Tough fight but I think he can do it. My love of Bisping often clouds my judgement though.... thoughts?

http://addictedmma.com/story-News_98...a-with-a-w.php
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Bisping will out work him
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

I agree, if Belfort doesnt get injured before the fight Bisping will beat him on a decision
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

How many times has Belfort gotten injured before a fight? From that article it seems that he has a reputation for it. I can't say I've ever noticed myself.

WAR Bisping!

Belfort hasn't looked his best for some time now whereas Bisping has improved a lot over the past 18 months. Belfort has knockout power but I think Bispings cardio could win him the fight.
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."

Dana White would never lie about someone getting a title shot......
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I hope Bisping does it but how is he going to do it is the question i ask myself. Belfort has better hands and is better on the ground and the fights in Brazil. That being said i thought Dos Santos would beat Cain both times round so I can be wrong...! Anderson wants to fight Bisping and I don't think he wants Weidman because his profile is not big enough yet. Whoever gets the next shot i'd still put my wages on Anderson beating them.
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo27 View Post
    I hope Bisping does it but how is he going to do it is the question i ask myself. Belfort has better hands and is better on the ground and the fights in Brazil. That being said i thought Dos Santos would beat Cain both times round so I can be wrong...! Anderson wants to fight Bisping and I don't think he wants Weidman because his profile is not big enough yet. Whoever gets the next shot i'd still put my wages on Anderson beating them.
    Bisping will take this by Decision, I reckon.

A Bisping v Silva fight would be massive in the UK and he would have nothing to lose in that fight. It would be a tough ask for him to get the win in that one but it is possible and he could shock some people
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

Anderson/Belfort is a much bigger money fight than Anderson/Weidman is.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Anderson/Belfort is a much bigger money fight than Anderson/Weidman is.
    Its getting a little beyond a joke though now all these 'money fights' are talking!

Sonnen Vs Jones is a joke and a blatant money spinner, I personally don't think Nick Diaz should get a shot at GSP until he had a win under his belt. Hendricks was next in line for good reason he really deserves a shot at it yet he's now fighting a dangerous fighter in Jake Ellenburger but at the same time he got knocked out by the guy he just knocked out....matchmaking logic?! If Hendricks loses and then Diaz loses then who is gonna fight GSP? He's not gonna fight Rory is he and he's not going to have anybody else to fight unless they throw John Fitch or Condit another shot - if he beats Rory.... ok so totally off topic..now

Weidman Vs Bisping should be for no.1 contender not Belfort he's lost two title shots now. Belfort Vs Bisping is a big fight that i want to see but still if Belfort wins then what? If Belfort wins is he getting fed to Anderson?>!
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma