Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bisping to face Silva with a win over Belfort

War Vitor.

Can't personally see mike getting out of the 1st round. vitor is a horrible matchup IMO, can ko anyone and mike ain't gonna take him down easily, and if he does vitor is dangerous there also. If it gets out of the 1st then bisping has a decent chance of getting a decision by outworking him. Is this a 5 round fight, if it is it suits bisping! Ad if he beats vitor there is no doubt that he deserves a title shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Can't personally see mike getting out of the 1st round. vitor is a horrible matchup IMO, can ko anyone and mike ain't gonna take him down easily, and if he does vitor is dangerous there also. If it gets out of the 1st then bisping has a decent chance of getting a decision by outworking him. Is this a 5 round fight, if it is it suits bisping! Ad if he beats vitor there is no doubt that he deserves a title shot!

That's pretty similar to how i see it. I don't think we've ever seen Bisping tested on the ground like Vitor will test him either. No way is it going 5 rounds.
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

Cool

I beleive mike can compete with vitor anywhere,the only thing vitor has over mike is his hands,vitors cardio and mental toughness have known to be suspect in the past,these are two areas where mike is very strong and i would think mikes gameplan would be to push the pace and wear Vitor out and force a tko stoppage or grind out a decesion, I also think Vitor being a southpaw will work in Mikes favour as he wont have all those right hands coming at him that he tends to get hit with,and if he can avoid moving to the right and circle left he'll be in a good position to avoid Vitors bombs and execute his gameplan,I also think that mike is really good at mixing up his takedowns with his stellar boxing which will obviously benifit him against someone as experinced as Vitor.
    Im clearly biast as fuck but who cares!
    “A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded”

So what you're saying is Bisping will not in fact be fighting Silva?

???????????????/
    Last edited by damageinc; 03-01-2013 at 11:53 PM.
    “A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded”

Are you trying to jedei mindfuck me?
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperView View Post
    So what you're saying is Bisping will not in fact be fighting Silva?

I want Bisping to win primarily just to see sengoku have a breakdown.