Thread: rewatched Jardine beating Chuck - counted the kicks he landed.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default rewatched Jardine beating Chuck - counted the kicks he landed.

back at ufc 76. It was quite a brutal fight, both landed heavy punches in all 3 rounds, causing visible damage.

The difference seemed to be the kicks, Jardine absolutely battered him. His left side ribs were a red mess. Amazingly, Chuck ignored the frequent low kicks. In all he landed 8 right leg body kicks and 30 right low kicks. Well earned decision.

Also on that DVD, Rich Clementi choked a 177lb Anthony Johnson, inflicting his first defeat. Great to watch.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I remember that card well. I always loved watching Jardine you just never knew what you were going to get other than a pretty dam good fight. Other than the one time i got to watch him in person at 89 against Vera....

Shame he lost his mojo - to many wars?
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

I will always remember Clementi for his fight with Guillard. Guillard talked loads of shit pre-fight, Clementi caught him with a RNC and then took the piss afterwards. Fuckin' love it

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    I will always remember Clementi for his fight with Guillard. Guillard talked loads of shit pre-fight, Clementi caught him with a RNC and then took the piss afterwards. Fuckin' love it
    Funily enough this fight popped into my head last night before Guillard's fight with Varner. Is it just me or does it seem that the fights Guillard gets vocal about pre-fight he always fails to turn up to?

Despite being as good as he is he seriously needs a win in his next fight like. now 1-4-0 in his last 5.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

To be honest, I think he's massively over-rated. The guy is clearly a great athlete, but he has little or no submission defence and all too often he seems to just give up.

To be honest, I think he's massively over-rated. The guy is clearly a great athlete, but he has little or no submission defence and all too often he seems to just give up.
    I agree with that he reminds me of the lightweight version of Anthony Johnson
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I got ufc 79 as well just because of this
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'