Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CALLING ALL MIXED MARTIAL ARTISTS!!! Also, who the F**k is Robbie Olivier???

Hybrid View

Default CALLING ALL MIXED MARTIAL ARTISTS!!! Also, who the F**k is Robbie Olivier???

Greetings My MMA pupils....I lay down before you a document that has been classified by myself as so confidential i have only put it on the internet where it cant be seen by mere mortals- you see, suberfuge and misdirection are my closest friends. It covers a subject i have been passionate about for a year and a half and is in no way me jumping on the MMA bandwagon for some exposure,yeah.
    Also, i am a man of honour and integrity. Which is why i only slag people off in the last bit...Tata....for now...

THE DEVIL.

http://www.stephen-french.com/pdf/WM...20Edit%203.pdf

You Terry and Alfie all back together I see Frenchy... good luck with this one though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen "the Frenchman" View Post
    Greetings My MMA pupils....I lay down before you a document that has been classified by myself as so confidential i have only put it on the internet where it cant be seen by mere mortals- you see, suberfuge and misdirection are my closest friends. It covers a subject i have been passionate about for a year and a half and is in no way me jumping on the MMA bandwagon for some exposure,yeah.
    Also, i am a man of honour and integrity. Which is why i only slag people off in the last bit...Tata....for now...

THE DEVIL.

http://www.stephen-french.com/pdf/WM...20Edit%203.pdf
    Hi i read your book im a big fan goodluck.

I knew I'd seen the name somewhere...

Same guy.

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

He was on Ross Kemp on gangs to, doing a lot of charity stuff now.

Suppose I have to ask as it isnt exactly even obvious having trawled through that, what exactly do you hope to achieve? What do the fighters get for their 25 fee?

How is it you expect Robbie Olivier to just let you run wild with your idea's and respond to you when he has a shitload more experience in MMA with respect than you do, in your statement I think you confirm you have only taken a recent (couple of years) interest in it, appreciate the background prior with Kickboxing etc but MMA has seen a lot of fly by nights coming in, expecting to make a quick buck and disappearing before the dust has even settled. Why would he and the founders of SAFEMMA want you onboard with such limited experience in the field of MMA?

The whole mission statement is a bit vague to be honest, I know and appreciate the work you have done in Liverpool etc with youths but this is a whole different kettle of fish and I am not quite sure what you hope to do or achieve?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

What the fighters get young sparrow, is to be under the wing and guidance of the Frenchman himself,yeah. You will learn the important things in life- such has wearing a 3 piece suit complete with cuff links to go for a pint of milk an the Echo.........an use pauses.....for dramatic.....effectyeah.
    Believe me Mma had a lot to learn from someone who competed in semi contact point fighting in the 80's....Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen "the Frenchman" View Post
    What the fighters get young sparrow, is to be under the wing and guidance of the Frenchman himself,yeah. You will learn the important things in life- such has wearing a 3 piece suit complete with cuff links to go for a pint of milk an the Echo.........an use pauses.....for dramatic.....effectyeah.
    Believe me Mma had a lot to learn from someone who competed in semi contact point fighting in the 80's....Yeah
    To be honest i kinda like the guy anyone who taxes smack dealers deserves some praise in my eyes.