Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CALLING ALL MIXED MARTIAL ARTISTS!!! Also, who the F**k is Robbie Olivier???

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen "the Frenchman" View Post
    What the fighters get young sparrow, is to be under the wing and guidance of the Frenchman himself,yeah. You will learn the important things in life- such has wearing a 3 piece suit complete with cuff links to go for a pint of milk an the Echo.........an use pauses.....for dramatic.....effectyeah.
    Believe me Mma had a lot to learn from someone who competed in semi contact point fighting in the 80's....Yeah
    To be honest i kinda like the guy anyone who taxes smack dealers deserves some praise in my eyes.

I'm lost - looks like the ramblings of a born again who has nothing to do with MMA
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

think french is fighting on WCMMA March 2nd

http://www.wcmma.co.uk/index.php?opt...test&Itemid=28

against the peoples champ, Rocky Thomas!
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Totally agree with you my man, yeah. I am not proud of some of my past,but dealers are scum so that's why I had to aquire there booty which I subsequently sold myself. The did difference is that they, my friend, yeah, are jack Russells nippin at the heels of a rot weeeeeeeler,yeah- somethin I touched on when I graced Russ with my wise words. I believe, yeah I am the original mixed martial artist, and if you read my top secret info I presented online you will see I am happy to take you all under the frenchmans wing, yeah, especially lau- gar- gung- foo-kan......yeah

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    think french is fighting on WCMMA March 2nd

http://www.wcmma.co.uk/index.php?opt...test&Itemid=28

against the peoples champ, Rocky Thomas!
    Not the same one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Not the same one!
    my bad, thought it was for charity
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Frenchie, do you train hadoken or dyawantsomeburgers?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I sense some sarcasm comin from you E-man,yeah. I am extremly honed into picking up on these things. Think of Spiderman,crossed with Colombo with a bit of Sugarhill Gang mixed into one baaad baaad man- thats me.
    But since you ask, my style is a mix of sheer months of amateur boxing coupled with semi-contact- WAKO approved point fighting. I believe this makes the most realistic approach to fighting, as only one man ever "goes to ground" when I battle my friend,yeah. But i have been working a bit on my flying X-guard of a night in between re grouting my bathroom tiles.

I don understand the thraed wtf?