Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CALLING ALL MIXED MARTIAL ARTISTS!!! Also, who the F**k is Robbie Olivier???

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen "the Frenchman" View Post
    What the fighters get young sparrow, is to be under the wing and guidance of the Frenchman himself,yeah. You will learn the important things in life- such has wearing a 3 piece suit complete with cuff links to go for a pint of milk an the Echo.........an use pauses.....for dramatic.....effectyeah.
    Believe me Mma had a lot to learn from someone who competed in semi contact point fighting in the 80's....Yeah
    Best post I've seen in a long time
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

I also heard you did some competitive tickling at one point Frenchie? That true?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Are we talking about the French Ticklers here?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

I did hear he has a line of those....they were spawned from his tickling success I believe...

You can tell a lot about a mans character by how he reacts to a tickle,yeah- this was a tactic i used for time whilst on the Grafton door. Obviously my time in the revered Tickling International Tournament (T.I.T) has been overshadowed by my constant need to still remind folk of my taxation work-even though it is something i want to dissociate my good self from,yeah.
    Its like i used to say to Alfie,yeah, when he was banging kids outside the cream with spinning heel kicks- "There is no need to use your magic powers on these young rapscallions,yeah, a firm-but fair tickle in the right spot an they'll know you mean business- Failing that, nick their "Garys" and glass em'.....yeah.

Well, thats it, I can confirm this is the real fella and not some troll then, only Frenchie would know about the T.I.T....

Regale us with stories of tickling taxations dude...

Let me get one thing straight E-man,yeah- taxations a serious business and when it comes to tickling and taxation,never the twain shall meet, MOST of the time. Now you wanna hear how i made Raul Hovis deficate himself with laughter after unleashing a left index brisk-stroke to his kidney area for the T.I.T. LHW belt? Or something more sinister to quench that tickle story hunger you harbour?,yeah. I suppose the time i performed a tickletax like no other to a certain aspiring boxer would tittilate a man of your calibre?,yeah.....

I'm fucking roaring at this! Hahahaha! Absolute quality from the Frenchman.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Are we talking about the French Ticklers here?
    It would be better to remove Robbie Oliver fom title topic.
    MMA Tycoon - Free Online MMA Management Game - www.mmatycoon.com