Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Free blood tests?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mike Persil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockport england
    Posts
    270

    Default Free blood tests?

    Is it not possible to get free blood tests/proof of being ok by having a blood donor card. From what I know if you are a blood donor you give blood it gets checked and it gets used to help someone. Thus by having a donor card, means your blood has been passed as ok? Or is it not that straight forward?
    Mike "the mic" Persil

  2. #2

    Default

    are you serious ?

    If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

  3. #3

    Default

    ur an idiot persil
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

  4. #4

    Default

    Yes its true. The same as telling a bird that you won't come inside them.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Yes its true. The same as telling a bird that you won't come inside them.
    Spat my tea out. Quality.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    679

    Default

    You might find out your blood group but other than that....
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

    ''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

  7. #7

    Default

    Your gp will test your blood for free, what are you testing for?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mike Persil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockport england
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loud_Spy View Post
    Your gp will test your blood for free, what are you testing for?
    Think everyone thinks SAFEMMA is a good thing. All the arguments seem to be about cost and who pays. You can get free blood tests then? Why the cost through SAFEMMA then?
    Mike "the mic" Persil

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Persil View Post
    Think everyone thinks SAFEMMA is a good thing. All the arguments seem to be about cost and who pays. You can get free blood tests then? Why the cost through SAFEMMA then?
    Surely the real irony here is that Mike Persil is perhaps the unsafest thing in the whole of mma.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Surely the real irony here is that Mike Persil is perhaps the unsafest thing in the whole of mma.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.