Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free blood tests?

ha ha, "competing"!

What happens if your MC'ing on a show and a fighter doesn't turn up and needs a match, do you stir the crowd up into a frenzy and say that you will step up and challenge the fighter. You then do a real quick twirl at the speed of light and suddenly your transformed into "manchester magic". Transformed from Suit to Singlet in the blink of the eye!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    You then do a real quick twirl at the speed of light and suddenly your transformed into "manchester magic".
    Hahahahaha, brilliant!!
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

[QUOTE]What happens if your MC'ing on a show and a fighter doesn't turn up and needs a match, do you stir the crowd up into a frenzy and say that you will step up and challenge the fighter. You then do a real quick twirl at the speed of light and suddenly your transformed into "manchester magic". Transformed from Suit to Singlet in the blink of the eye!

PMSL
    Last edited by iandean; 04-01-2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: edited broken tags
    Mike "the mic" Persil

still an idiot

what are you testin for. there are different tipes of blood test for different things
    They call me Tel. But its Mr. Tel to you!

now hes not fighting im developing a soft spot for Manchester magic

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Yes its true. The same as telling a bird that you won't come inside them.
    Spat my tea out. Quality.

I told my doctor i was a pro athlete and needed a blood test for HIV and Hep ad there wasnt a problem.got results in 48 hours
    Pro 2-0,Semi-Pro 3-1,Am 6-1-1 Height 5ft 10 Weight 70kg

Quote Originally Posted by Leon212 View Post
    I told my doctor i was a pro athlete and needed a blood test for HIV and Hep ad there wasnt a problem.got results in 48 hours
    I did the same just before xmas.

At least we know we won't be exchanging Aids on February 9th :-)
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

I was under the impression most GP's would do this. Would Safe MMA be happy for results to be done from another medical source?
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Yeah. They amended the original idea after taking on board people's views. As long as it is a proper NHS print out, they accept them and you pay a reduced fee
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -