Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pudz = A man who just doesn't get it

Default Pudz = A man who just doesn't get it

Just been told Pudz posted this on Facebook. I was going to leave all the shit talking because you can't make some one fight you so I'm moving on, no worries and than this

talk about a glass chin. You are a clown who I find highly amusing can't take your insults seriously.
    -Mariusz Pudzianowski

I don't get it, I don't mind the shit talking or the glass chin comments (event though he couldn't knock me out when I let him hit me in our first fight because I'm retarded)

Let me tell you something Pudz my empty headed friend who has a lower IQ than the atlas stones he lifts. You do the shit talking BEFORE the fight. Than we fight. Don't talk shit after not even coming to fight on the 16th a guy ehos NEVER put mma gloves on than having the show canceled. Are we fighting or not because it getting fucking boring now !!! The only thing thicker and deluded than Pudz are his fans who follow this mental midget, give me strength, Jesus.

WAR COLOSSUS!!!!

Thems be fighting words....
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

am i just trolling by asking about you insulting someone elses intelligence when you spell very badly lol. Plus is pudz on here ?? why not just facebook him or his management directly :/ .

Frist rule of trolling don't start you troll off with "am I just trolling"... It's lazy. Spelling is not a decent sign of IQ I know this because like you quite rightly pointed out I can't spell at all. But I'm switch on.

Yeah he's sat behind you. I think your missing a key ingredient in all of this it's about him calling me out, after he cancel a fight, canceled the whole event because he heard (because I abused him on twitter @jcolossus) that I was going to be their and get in his face for the doc I'm doing. Which is annoying as fuck. And im letting people know that this is what happend because its mma, and this is an mma forum. I wish you'd read my original post so I didnt have to go though all of this again, at least your spelling was good though..
    Last edited by Megapunk; 03-01-2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Sepllgin

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

it appears odd that a poster with a fanboy username is calling out a pro fighter over spelling. there's something drastically arse-about-face going on here.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I never notice the username and that your from Nottingham as well. Let me guess you had you spiky red Mohawk before Dan Hardy, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Megapunk View Post
    Just been told Pudz posted this on Facebook. I was going to leave all the shit talking because you can't make some one fight you so I'm moving on, no worries and than this

talk about a glass chin. You are a clown who I find highly amusing can't take your insults seriously.
    -Mariusz Pudzianowski

I don't get it, I don't mind the shit talking or the glass chin comments (event though he couldn't knock me out when I let him hit me in our first fight because I'm retarded)

Let me tell you something Pudz my empty headed friend who has a lower IQ than the atlas stones he lifts. You do the shit talking BEFORE the fight. Than we fight. Don't talk shit after not even coming to fight on the 16th a guy ehos NEVER put mma gloves on than having the show canceled. Are we fighting or not because it getting fucking boring now !!! The only thing thicker and deluded than Pudz are his fans who follow this mental midget, give me strength, Jesus.
    I think at a push Pudz might accept a fight in Poland on KSW again, as long as some of his strongman buddies (with no MMA knowledge preferred) were judging!

Just out of interest, would you face him in Poland again? Personally I think you would be best off not doing that but the Poles would go nuts for it. Quite a few of them are fans of yours, I noticed on FB, after you got ripped off.

See if he's got the bollocks to fight you in England....
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Hi James,

Beyond frustrating for all fighters who train and then the fight doesn't happen for whatever reason...

As both of you where/are ready to fight on a promotion somewhere, surely someone somewhere could put this fight up and both of you are well known now in MMA.

Winner takes all fight surely that would entice him ?? ! - you would win and you should back yourself !

If it's money pudz wants to make it happen again, couldn't you setup a website for ppv buys so that both of you got a decent paycheck and the fight happens?

If he doesn't want to fight in the uk now - how about neutral turf/another organisation somewhere?

Czech/spain/france/germany/russia??

Good Luck
    Last edited by mikiesbuk; 03-01-2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: extra info

Quote Originally Posted by Matty H View Post
    I think at a push Pudz might accept a fight in Poland on KSW again, as long as some of his strongman buddies (with no MMA knowledge preferred) were judging!

Just out of interest, would you face him in Poland again? Personally I think you would be best off not doing that but the Poles would go nuts for it. Quite a few of them are fans of yours, I noticed on FB, after you got ripped off.
    I've fucking push like fuck. I would but I'd make sure everyone was watching so if KSW tried to screw me it would look bad on them they didn't have to change the dec but they did because they want to be taken seriously that's why I grab the mic, the promoter had been tell me they want to go world wide. I knew they would like it and it worked.

Generally I like the Pole most are cool that the mma fan the Pudz fans are the worse