Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joseph Duffy

Default Joseph Duffy

Has this guy definitely retired from MMA? Not sure if I remember reading that he was concentrating on boxing, I may be wrong.

Such a promising fighter who holds submission wins over Norman Parke and Conor McGregor who are obviously doing well at the minute.

Hope he fights in MMA again.

He had officially retired, yeah. We may see him back at some point, who knows, but there's no doubt he was a massive talent.

You will see joe boxing soon don't worry, massive talent regardless of what he chooses to do, huge future for him in combat sports regardless. If you thought he was impressive before just think how good he is now with this year out training full time. Can't wait to see him fight!
    falcons martial arts

Joe has been granted his Pro boxing license and will make his pro debut soon enough
    @tommysekal

Gutted to be honest. I really liked joe as a fighter and I genuinely believed he'd make the UFC in a couple years.
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

He has been training with Degale and according to his trainer John Tandy he is the next big thing. Very talented guy - I remember the beating he gave Francis Heagany at one of his CW fights.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

I would be fascinated to know what would make such a great MMA prospect quit the sport for boxing.

anywhere to watch his fight with Conor?

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
    anywhere to watch his fight with Conor?
    I've been wanting to see this too, any videos?

It's defiantly online, seen it few times will do some digging
    falcons martial arts