Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Duffy

who is grizzly? (dude is a w******r) anyone have any facts why joe made the switch? not that it matters good luck to him
    Joey Essex is my hero, he's Reem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReem View Post
    who is grizzly? (dude is a w******r) anyone have any facts why joe made the switch? not that it matters good luck to him
    I'm the wanker, says the guy with idiotic fan name. Seems a lot of people don't have facts then because quite a few people think he's switched for the money as well. If this is the case then your comment makes no sense, looking at it in the first instance it's stupid enough anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I'm the wanker, says the guy with idiotic fan name. Seems a lot of people don't have facts then because quite a few people think he's switched for the money as well. If this is the case then your comment makes no sense, looking at it in the first instance it's stupid enough anyway.
    you are still a w*******r

How many letters in wanker? Thought so.

He is just a Troll ignore him and he might go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    glad another person on here has the same feeling toward him maybe he's got no mates and he's just trying to impress
    poor thing.

glad another person on here has the same feeling toward him maybe he's got no mates and he's just trying to impress
    poor thing.
    You do know that Babycakes is a joker right? Maybe you just can't tell the difference.

poor thing.
    He Trolled me before for posting my opinion these days i just try ignore him. It is hard i know but just try bite your lip lol.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

You are a few years late, trying to troll this place and rile people up. Trying to troll on here now is like trying to get a couple of extra sips of Ribena from an empty cartoon: i.e. makes a silly noise and gets you nowhere.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'