Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury calling out Cain....

Default Tyson Fury calling out Cain....

16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Cain would hurt him badly.

Has he got a death wish?

Every time Fury opens his mouth I cringe! He really is a good domestic level boxer, but its just a shame he is so deluded with how good he thinks he is and jumping well above his stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Has he got a death wish?
    No he just knows it will never happen and thus will run his mouth. You can imagine that if the UFC ever did want to put that fight on he would be miles away from any contract.

Tyson Fury is just being the usual goon.
    Danny 'The Snake' George
    "When someone tries to force themselves upon you, then have to impose yourself upon them and doing so, you whooping they ass." - Rampage Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Every time Fury opens his mouth I cringe! He really is a good domestic level boxer, but its just a shame he is so deluded with how good he thinks he is and jumping well above his stations.
    Couldnt agree more, sooner he gets thrown to a Klitschko the better, might humble him for a bit..
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

If he has too many teeth in his mouth, should just go dentist bro
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    I agree, he's an embarressment to himself. In a ring under queensbury rules of course he beats cain. Under MMA rules the fight would last less than 30 seconds. I don't think he even means what he says, it just publicity surely??? Haye would KO him quick, price would also likely beat him, I don't see what he gains from calling out Cain as he hasn't proved any thing at world level in his chosen sport. What a mug!

Cain would destroy Fury!!! Think i saw something earlier that since Fury's comments Stav Economou has said he'd fight him.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency