Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury calling out Cain....

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

What a grade A prick, as Jonny said under queensbury rules, yeah he would win, no doubt. Stick him in the cage and he gets dumped on his head and elbowed into retirement.

Here's actually hoping Dana replies and organises this, might shut the pikey goon up.
    Meh...........

What a prat. Obviously a ploy for some media attention (possibly to break in to the US market). Nothing but trouble here for Fury. He doesn't have the reputation to call out a top MMA fighter. At least Toney had a solid record against top pro boxers.

anything to avoid fighting Price ...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I agree, he's an embarressment to himself. In a ring under queensbury rules of course he beats cain. Under MMA rules the fight would last less than 30 seconds. I don't think he even means what he says, it just publicity surely??? Haye would KO him quick, price would also likely beat him, I don't see what he gains from calling out Cain as he hasn't proved any thing at world level in his chosen sport. What a mug!
    I'd fancy Cain in a boxing match lol.

In his last fight he looked really disciplined or boring depending on which way you want to look at it. He showed some maturity in his style which suggests he may be ready to move on to the next level. But to call out out the Klitschko's as he has done recently is stupid calling out Cain makes me think he is just after publicity or needs sectioning. Not sure which???

Cain wouldn't need to take him down or even punch Mr Fury. Plenty of legs strikes would finish Tyson off.

Queensbury Boxers cant take a kick in the leg. I remember Trevor Berbick's fight against Takada in 1991 in a MMA style fight.
    Berbick quit the fight when Takada started giving him leg kicks ...
    "He’ll never sell any ice cream going at that speed"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Morecambe View Post
    Cain wouldn't need to take him down or even punch Mr Fury. Plenty of legs strikes would finish Tyson off.

Queensbury Boxers cant take a kick in the leg. I remember Trevor Berbick's fight against Takada in 1991 in a MMA style fight.
    Berbick quit the fight when Takada started giving him leg kicks ...

Lol this is the funniest thing I've seen in years

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ru8Dz...%3Dru8DzzSBq2s

Interestingly, I was about to start a thread asking if Mark Potter is still competing in MMA...
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post
    Lol this is the funniest thing I've seen in years

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ru8Dz...%3Dru8DzzSBq2s
    Thats fucking hilarious!
    Meh...........

yawn, his names everywhere including all over mainstream mma sites in the states. He wanted free attention he got it, Fury obviously isnt half as stupid as people make out and easily able to troll the mma world