Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury calling out Cain....

FURY!
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

was just about to post that video/gif. lol. It's hilarious.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    It doesnt even need to be MMA a good thai/kick boxer would ruin him never mind with wrestling and submissions heres a reminder enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBG9PeImA10
    That was savage, lamb to the slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiesbuk View Post
    David Price seems to be doing everything right imo. I had a lot of respect for Matt Skelton being a brawler and tough as nails and always giving a fight a "proper go" so for Price to stop him early fair play to him.
    i wholeheartedly agree, Skelton is in for a war every time, was most impressive to stop him so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiesbuk View Post
    on a side note - what's happening with herbie hide? i know he's dropped down to cruiserweight and not everyone's cup of tea but i am sure he could whip most domestic uk boxers at heavy.. hide vs haye at cruiser would of been brilliant.
    I think he's been in trouble for something recently, but couldn't be sure.

think someone may have been killed or seriously injured in a party at hides house may be wrong though.

When Fury takes price the distance and wins a lot will eat words.

And for all you Dry humpers out there heres one for you a boxer owning a top ground guy enjoy

Last edited by Babycakes; 05-01-2013 at 12:44 PM.

I disagree that the ground guy got 'owned'. Why do you think that? Everytime Antonio grabbed Ali the ref stopped the fight, the rules were set to favour Ali and he still failed to get a KO...

Quote Originally Posted by Matty H View Post
    I disagree that the ground guy got 'owned'. Why do you think that? Everytime Antonio grabbed Ali the ref stopped the fight, the rules were set to favour Ali and he still failed to get a KO...
    Get a KO? HE spent more time on his back then a half price hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    When Fury takes price the distance and wins a lot will eat words.

And for all you Dry humpers out there heres one for you a boxer owning a top ground guy enjoy

Shit troll is still shit

It's never ever going to happen but I'd love Fury to try MMA, I'd be willing to bet he's never even stepped in to a cage never mind tried any grappling any mid level MMA fighter would have him on his back in seconds punching holes in his face, he's not even a mobile boxer.

I do think David Haye would be able to turn his hand to MMA though with a lot of wrestling training, he'd ruin every UFC HW standing if he could keep it there.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

But could Haye prevent his legs from getting blasted, even if he could defend the take down?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'