Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury calling out Cain....

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Shit troll is still shit
    These 2 guys help start mma even if you dont admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by the mid 90's View Post
    I do think David Haye would be able to turn his hand to MMA though with a lot of wrestling training, he'd ruin every UFC HW standing if he could keep it there.
    im sure haye used to train at london shoot and did some bjj, think enzo macranelli did too

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    im sure haye used to train at london shoot and did some bjj, think enzo macranelli did too
    wasn't there an interview a couple year back where one them said they were a purple belt or something?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I also thought Haye has done some MMA training, he always speaks highly of it, just give him some takedown defence and let him rip I say, would be brutal.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Haha BBC link is 2008. For a second, I was sitting back wondering how enzo could possibly be 28.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Yeah, I remember reading that a long time ago haha, Enzo was done then and never found his way back...shame really.

Would still love Haye to have a crack at MMA once he has got the Klitschko's out of his system.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    These 2 guys help start mma even if you dont admit it.
    I was calling u a shit troll not anyone in the video. Us 'dry humpers' clearly know fuck all about how mma started so please enlighten us further on how the sport started with a boxer fighting a wrestler,I'm deaply intrigued........

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    I was calling u a shit troll not anyone in the video. Us 'dry humpers' clearly know fuck all about how mma started so please enlighten us further on how the sport started with a boxer fighting a wrestler,I'm deaply intrigued........
    I was not calling the whole forum dry humpers only some it was not a dig at mma just guys who fight not to lose rather then to win. Also the fight i posted was one of the first to be shown on mainstream TV which was of course a form of mma or at least a cross between the early days of pride and the start of ufc.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 06-01-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Yeah, I remember reading that a long time ago haha, Enzo was done then and never found his way back...shame really.

Would still love Haye to have a crack at MMA once he has got the Klitschko's out of his system.
    Yeah would like to see Haye have a go too. I think he would have to move down to LHW though, if he can still make it that is.