Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can people see Warburton-Sinclair happening?

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    I'd take Sinclair by a close decision.
    personally i think it will be pretty close but i see Warburton taking a close decision or a 4th round tko.

I cant see Rob stopping the takedowns so Curt will take the rounds being on top using his ground and pound. and maybe stopping him in the later rounds due to damage maybe.

He made quite abit of damage in 3 rounds in his past BAMMA fights so thats why im swaying with maybe a stoppage in the later rounds

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Yeah, but the UFC don't always pick the best fighters, with no disrespect mean't the TUF (UK v Aus) series is testament to that. Rob Sinclair will feature in the UFC if he beats Curt well. IMO that's a gimme.
    I know what you mean but are the UFC really going to let potential top contenders leave strikeforce to go to Bellator now Bellator have Spike. I can see the UFC taking most of them, there is only so many shows for them to put guys on. The argument for not having the best guys is down to marketing them in their particular contry and like I said with Etim, Sass, Freakshow and Parke they have enough lw's from these shores imo

we will see I guess

have I missed the date or are we all still waiting for bamma to say when this is happening
    Joey Essex is my hero, he's Reem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReem View Post
    have I missed the date or are we all still waiting for bamma to say when this is happening
    there will be an announcement about the impending event date announcement in due course