Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this possible???

Serius m8. I rekn mos mma gyms will lett you boath fite if you go in an tel them wot you are doing. They are mosly freindly anyway i found.

What did I say about this not being a discussion, just a question!!! Why is that so hard! And I agree an MMA fighter would destroy most people in a 1 on 1 in the street, but that wasn't the question! And as for the other fellow, what are you on about, do you know us, do you have a clue what you are talking about, No! If we wanted to be cage fighters we would both train to do so, we have already arranged to throw some mats down in a hall to have the bout, I just thought it would be better if we could do it all above board! We just want to test our Martial arts against one and other, see what happens. Anybody with a helpful answer to the original question please!

You can't really get a smart answer to a stupid question.

Nobody is going to let you on their show, and nobody really wants two people they don't know to come into their gym and have a physical pissing match on their mats.

Logical solution here: since you've been 'training' in martial arts why not go and do this where you train? Moreover, why not go and do it where he trains? (if he trains at all; I notice you just said he's 'into MMA,' which makes it sound more like you want to have a fight with someone who saw MMA on TV and said: "that's better than what you do").
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Because they train UFC and its too far to travel to a UFC training centre?

Just find some open fields and scrap like fuck, sort it out that way, why does it have to be in a gym? So you can film it for facebook and pretend you are real fiyters?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I think your all missing the point. It's not for recognition!
    It's not to say "I'm harder than you", it was just a general
    Question that if anybody knew of a place where we could
    Fight that would be above board and just see who would win.
    EVZY YOUR A KNOB END! And yeah I've seen one ufc fight and think
    I could win! Stop wrestling sheep you moron. Keyboard warrior!

Bud, sshhhh child, I am amazed the parental lock on your parents pc allows you on sites like this.

So, you want to fight above board even though you fucking morons realise that it wont be above board because you have fuck all to do with wherever you fight? Fuck me, go back to fighting each other on your xbox UFC game, its safer that way.

I dont wrestle sheep dude, I fuck em, thats what real men do... now baaaaa for me bitch.

I thought they still used speak and spells in Wales. You've probably got a sheep running on a treadmill generating your electricity just because your mums your dad and your dads your sister don't start thinking you can just fuck with anyone. Concentrate on getting off the sex offenders register before trolling. I'm surprised you even find time to post stuff on websites like this, I thought all your free time would be spent grooming children. You jimmy saville worshiping wally. Just because you were touched as a child doesn't mean you can go around abusing others. Peace out. Prick face

Erm Bud, I am feeling an outpouring here, is there something you want to share with class? Did Jim fix it for you? Or rather did Jim absolutely ruin it so it now looks like the entrance to a fucking cave?

I am happy to admit us Welsh can bang sheep, whyt he fuck wouldnt we? They are a lot sexier than your mam no doubt.

Prick face? I bet you wank over the thought of someone having a prick face - so you could kiss them and blow them at the same time.

Your troll is weak son, let it ferment awhile then bring something better to the table. The table your daddy used to tie you to

Hahaha! I don't reckon Bud still wants to fight his mate after that verbal beatdown Evzy has just given him.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

I fucking love this!!! Well done sir, well done. Having done my mum for several years I can assure you she is better than sheep. And yes jim did fix it for me, I asked him for a Welshman with a sense of humour and low and behold your dad raped his sister and you were born. The table my daddy used is now on eBay. Any offers?