Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flyweight tourney to crown OMMAC champion

Menga's not been tested yet, seen him fight a few times he's a great prospect also seen him win grappling tournaments but until he's in the cage with somebody with a decent positive record, the inside knowledge is like my man Allen Iverson sais

Haters gonna hate, commentaters gonna commentate

I think it's universally accepted that Menga is a quality prospect and talented, no-one is hating. What's not universally accepted is him 'walking through' good fighters before he's been tested like they have. Looking forward to his next bout.

dont think any uk flw's would ''walk this'' imo.. tough fights all round, looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I think it's universally accepted that Menga is a quality prospect and talented, no-one is hating. What's not universally accepted is him 'walking through' good fighters before he's been tested like they have. Looking forward to his next bout.
    yeah this Mengas a superb prospect but to put it into context who called Shay Walsh beating Saul Rodgers? Certainly not me, until guys are in there you just don't know

i think its a touch tourny. theres loads of thinks to think about when there fighting 2 times in 1 night. the best fighter in the tourny could end up in a 3 round war then be gassed for the final, but his opponent could have got a quick KO or sub and be fresh as a daisy.
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

I put the fly weight tourney on to kickstart the OMMAC flyweight division. The uk top 20 is still in early days and will take real shape this year as more bantams move down .

Alot of the top ten are busy around this time so I think what I have is four very talented fighters who can make a big statement in the division by winning the tournament and the inaugural OMMAC British Title at 125lbs.

Greyson and Creighton are two dangerous strikers moving down from Bantam. Gjoka is very experienced ranked no.7 and Martin Wong is a telented unbeaten fighter ranked at 16 in UK.

What we have is the mix for a very good tournament.

Tournaments are awesome and can't wait for this mini one...but I still think a moat filled with crocodiles around the cage has yet to be done and really should have been by now, its one of the items on my MMA bucket list of things to see
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Tournaments are awesome and can't wait for this mini one...but I still think a moat filled with crocodiles around the cage has yet to be done and really should have been by now, its one of the items on my MMA bucket list of things to see
    I miss inferno and barbed wire matches. Sabu would have been deadly in this tournament...

Still looking for reserves fighters for this tourny.

Email me on czorbaolympia@hotmail.com or contact 07973429909