Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OMMAC 16 March 2nd - card so far

Leigh vs Uche would be interesting, Leigh loves a war and Uche's striking is mental.

Very true but would they keep it standing? So often I hear about peoples striking ability and hope for a war only to see a takedown seconds in :0(
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    Leigh vs Uche would be interesting, Leigh loves a war and Uche's striking is mental.

Very true but would they keep it standing? So often I hear about peoples striking ability and hope for a war only to see a takedown seconds in :0(
    I think that says more about your striking than anything else, Dan!

I don't think you realise that people know you're a legit striker...

I can't imagine Uche taking Leigh down, I can see it the other way but Uche's ground game isn't lacking and Leigh on top can't be easy to work with.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    I think that says more about your striking than anything else, Dan!

I don't think you realise that people know you're a legit striker...

I can't imagine Uche taking Leigh down, I can see it the other way but Uche's ground game isn't lacking and Leigh on top can't be easy to work with.
    OR how shit my wrestling is! LOL

I wasnt actually thinking about me but thanks

It would definately be a fantastic fight

A "war" doesn't necessarily mean the whole fight is stood up lol
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

I know Mark thats not what I meant or said, but the way I read Xanthic's post I assumed he was hoping it would be kept stood for a while

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

wow, looks like a great night, everyone loves a tournament. don't know anything about the others but Greyson has got some real snap to his strikes, no doubt will make it entertaining.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Saul will be much better at LW i think.

The main event and tournament are top drawer. Well done Chris
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

I still don't know how Saul ever lasted 3 rounds, he's huge and the cut he makes looks hard as fuck, he always looks so drained but then when fight night comes he's fucking relentless. Moving back up to Lightweight (where he was an amateur) is a good move imo as he can slam on some added size and he'll be much fitter.

Me vs Saul would be a good fight if Chris Zorba would put it on and Saul would accept the challenge