Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OMMAC 16 March 2nd - card so far

edit I invented a belt

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Openweight Intercontinental Car Park Rage title?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Would've liked to see Menga in that tournament.

Leigh Cohoon vs Saul Rogers or Uche? Although I think Leigh does a bit of training with Saul so that may be out of the question.

Leigh vs Uche would be interesting, Leigh loves a war and Uche's striking is mental.

Has Mike Berry gone pro yet? Him vs Paddy Pimblett would be a cracking scrap.

Rushworth vs David Garvey rematch now they're at pro.
    Leigh Cahoon v Uche would be a great fight!

Still looking to match

LW Uche Ihiekwe 6-3-0 v tbc
    WW Dan Rushworth 3-0-0 v tbc
    FW Shay Walsh 8-2-0 v tbc
    FW Greg Grimshaw 0-0-0- v tbc

Unified amteur bouts also getting matched at
    HW 3-0-0
    MW 4-1-0
    WW 4-1-0
    LW 4-0-0
    FLY 2-0-0

Tickets on sale 0151 263 6633 or www.ommac.tv

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Saul has already beat Artem so not sure what he has to gain from that fight. Artem is legit and has proven he can KO people at any time. But Saul beat him fair and square.

If they were to fight again, i can only see Saul winning again, but being more dominant. Saul has continued to grow in each fight and he was very inexperienced when he fought Artem (3rd pro fight?) He is a completely different animal these days. (Obviously Artem has improved as well)
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    Saul has already beat Artem so not sure what he has to gain from that fight. Artem is legit and has proven he can KO people at any time. But Saul beat him fair and square.

If they were to fight again, i can only see Saul winning again, but being more dominant. Saul has continued to grow in each fight and he was very inexperienced when he fought Artem (3rd pro fight?) He is a completely different animal these days. (Obviously Artem has improved as well)
    You train with him right?

Last edited by Ben CQ; 15-01-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

I think people are missing the point of Artem being a FW... Saul wants to move to LW to fight LW's not FW's who havent dieted!

I think Artem is an awesome fighter and if his fight with Saul hadnt been in a 3ft cage it could have been his night and yeah I agree a re-match would be another great fught, but from what I know Saul wants to fight LW's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I think people are missing the point of Artem being a FW... Saul wants to move to LW to fight LW's not FW's who havent dieted!

I think Artem is an awesome fighter and if his fight with Saul hadnt been in a 3ft cage it could have been his night and yeah I agree a re-match would be another great fught, but from what I know Saul wants to fight LW's now.
    this

he has a win over him and now he's in a different division.....

what about a Shay Walsh rematch? I guess its what Artem has to gain at that point

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Saul wants to move to LW to fight LW's not FW's who havent dieted!
    I think the point of people moving up weightclasses is not because they want to fight bigger dudes (who wants that?!) but because their body is no longer capable of making the lower weight class without sacrificing their performance/gas tank.

Re: the Lobov thing, the only reason anybody is interested in that is because it's been a pretty elusive fight to watch and because by several accounts people thought Artem had won it. If it was clear cut then no-one would be arsed really. Haven't seen it so can't comment on that other than hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Re: the Lobov thing, the only reason anybody is interested in that is because it's been a pretty elusive fight to watch and because by several accounts people thought Artem had won it. If it was clear cut then no-one would be arsed really. Haven't seen it so can't comment on that other than hearsay.
    This is it, Jay hits the nail on the head, come to think about it, I need to speak to you about something dude, I'll be texting you shortly.