Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive congratulations to Simon Hayes

Hybrid View

Default Massive congratulations to Simon Hayes

He's gonna hate me for posting this and I don't care if it embarrasses the Hell out of him, but to those who don't know, in the past two days Simon Hayes has been nominated for both a BAFTA and an Oscar and deserves to be congratulated for this fantastic achievement. I hope we'll be congratulating him again in February for a couple of wins.

Well done, Simon!

As a Stuntman?

Nope - production sound mixer on Les Miserables. Arguably one of the greatest and most complicated sound recording feats on film ever!

I know i probably should know but unfortunately i don't, who is Simon Hayes?

By asking this i'm not meaning any disrespect if i should know him just genuinely don't.

Any info/background on him?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post

By asking this i'm not meaning any disrespect if i should know him just genuinely don't.

Awesome, awesome blogs on here back in the day about his exploits training bjj all over the world. A real class act

Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post
    Awesome, awesome blogs on here back in the day about his exploits training bjj all over the world. A real class act

Congratulations
    Cheers for the info. Will have to look some of these blogs up.

Cheers for the info. Will have to look some of these blogs up.
    Look them up when you've got about an hour to spare mate, you won't want to stop reading till you've finished. The geezer can write like a pro - should have written a book IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post
    Look them up when you've got about an hour to spare mate, you won't want to stop reading till you've finished. The geezer can write like a pro - should have written a book IMO
    Got a whole day free tomorrow so i shall make sure i will Cheers for pointing me in the direction bud.

Simon is one of the founders of Carlson Gracie London and is by far the most inspirational man I have had the pleasure of meeting and had the privilege of calling my teacher years ago when I first started BJJ. Many, if not all, who know him have the same level of respect I have for him and it's not by coincidence.

Big Congrats Simon, hugely deserved for such an accomplishment.

That is fantastic. Awesome work !