Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massive congratulations to Simon Hayes

Absolutely well done! If he puts in to his work the effort time and care he's put into BJJ then he deserves to be awarded never mind nominated!!
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

thats awesome. mega congratulations Simon.

hope you win the awards

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    I know i probably should know but unfortunately i don't, who is Simon Hayes?

By asking this i'm not meaning any disrespect if i should know him just genuinely don't.

Any info/background on him?
    Simon is one of the founders of Carlson Gracie London and is by far the most inspirational man I have had the pleasure of meeting and had the privilege of calling my teacher years ago when I first started BJJ. Many, if not all, who know him have the same level of respect I have for him and it's not by coincidence.

Big Congrats Simon, hugely deserved for such an accomplishment.

Hugh congratulations to Simon on this recognition. Simon is the BJJ coach to train with in the South and if you ever get the chance to train with him take it.

Everyone is singing his praises and thats all well and good, but when is he going to update his travel diaries????

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    Everyone is singing his praises and thats all well and good, but when is he going to update his travel diaries????
    Apparently he has more pressing engagements, like getting Oscar nominations and shit.