Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Colossal Question to Tyson Fury

From one that appreciates the art of MMA and that hates to hear this from MMA fans at shows "rip his f*#king head off".

arrogant and foolish fury may be but suicidal he is not
    “A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded”

I'm not sure if your've notice Steve but in mms take downs are allowed. What Tyson Fury would KO me in a boxing match, aren't you a genius. Go back to licking windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Megapunk View Post
    I'm not sure if your've notice Steve but in mms take downs are allowed. What Tyson Fury would KO me in a boxing match, aren't you a genius. Go back to licking windows.
    Yeah, but you are hardly known for your wrestling game though. You try a Gong & Dash against a decent striker you'll be looking at same results as you vs. Aleks.

Fighting a smart gameplan an mma fighter should easily beat Fury by takedown & then ground & pound or a submission, that shouldn't be debatable. But as seen by Tim Sylvia vs. Ray Mercer, IF that big punch lands its a game changer.

Velasquez responds to Fury. Speaking to ESPN, UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez responded to the persistent challenges of heavyweight boxing contender Tyson Fury. Said Velasquez: "I'm not a boxer. I'm a mixed martial artist, and if he wants to fight, he can go into the UFC and work his way up like everybody else does. Nothing is given to you in this world. ... Don't talk about it, go ahead and do it."

who is mega punk? im guessing he is an active fighter? not trying to troll just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    who is mega punk? im guessing he is an active fighter? not trying to troll just curious
    Have you watched the footage?... You're joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Yes he's an active fighter his name is Leon summers

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Duffus View Post
    I'm sorry but this is a big, big joke.

If you didn't get a takedown against Fury, he'd knock you spark out.

And if Fury missed with jab, hook, uppercut, cross, bob and weave, missed a slip etc. he'd be f*****, get taken down submitted , ground and pounded etc.. !!!!

sorry mate but that is a silly remark...

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    Fighting a smart gameplan an mma fighter should easily beat Fury by takedown & then ground & pound or a submission, that shouldn't be debatable. But as seen by Tim Sylvia vs. Ray Mercer, IF that big punch lands its a game changer.
    ^ agree with this comment,

Tyson Fury is trying to get himself a £ million pound payday, the guy even admits it... No one give a s*** about this guy, he's not even huge draw in the Uk & he knows it.

the guy is one of the most boring boxers to watch on tv ill give him his dues he has improved over the last year of thr few fights I've seen lately but the guyis a complete b***end for demanding this, the guy takes a picture of his rolex watch and puts it on his twitter account ! seriously ???