Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Colossal Question to Tyson Fury

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

babycakes. years too late.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

hang on, don't tell me it's your troll account...
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Dude I don't do troll accounts....unless you count this one?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    babycakes. years too late.
    Hope you didnt think the post was a troll post it was a genuine question i pretty much was trying to ask why would you put on the line all you have achieved for a guy like Tyson whos shown nobody in mma any respect by what he said. Cain had the right idea let him work his way up imo he hasent earned the right to face the original poster.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 15-01-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Question for James if the fight did happen and lets say Fury managed to put you on your ass and finish you where would that leave your reputation as far as mma goes in knowing out of all the years you have trained in the sport you got beat in your own sport by a boxer. Not saying he will beat you but he could. Im a fan of yours by the way followed you since pride.

Also im sure the fury offer was around 750k
    It would leave me devo I'm mean any loss is bad but I feel I'd be fight for Mma. If he caught me coming in and finished me I'm sure that would take a lot to bounce back from and I'm not sure that I could.

On a lighter brighter note I'm sure if somehow this fight did happen he'd be eating mat quick sharpe , and after wards i'd return from battle a hero and there would be songs written, and sang about me for centuries, the tale of the Colossus would be past down from generation to generation even when I've died and gone. On a silently night when the wind did howl, if you listened closely you would swear it was saying "Colossus"

Its funny because at night sometimes I almost hear the word Colossus gently floating across my bedroom as I drift off to sleep..

James will you please find somewhere else to stay, its starting to creep me out that you hide in my wardrobe

Hahahaha but it's so cosy. Plus I bring a certain level of colossal atmos

Thats true, the missus says I give it extra oomph when I have an audience! I say missus...I mean sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Megapunk View Post
    It would leave me devo I'm mean any loss is bad but I feel I'd be fight for Mma. If he caught me coming in and finished me I'm sure that would take a lot to bounce back from and I'm not sure that I could.

On a lighter brighter note I'm sure if somehow this fight did happen he'd be eating mat quick sharpe , and after wards i'd return from battle a hero and there would be songs written, and sang about me for centuries, the tale of the Colossus would be past down from generation to generation even when I've died and gone. On a silently night when the wind did howl, if you listened closely you would swear it was saying "Colossus"
    Nice one dude. Made me laugh