Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Colossal Question to Tyson Fury

Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
    Yeah, but you are hardly known for your wrestling game though. You try a Gong & Dash against a decent striker you'll be looking at same results as you vs. Aleks.

Fighting a smart gameplan an mma fighter should easily beat Fury by takedown & then ground & pound or a submission, that shouldn't be debatable. But as seen by Tim Sylvia vs. Ray Mercer, IF that big punch lands its a game changer.
    My wrestling good, not really gong and dash works sometime because it takes people by surprise it not something you come across all the time. But fighter get used to it and yes you can get caught a lot that's why I don't do it anymore. That was the best bit of that fight for me haha

Indeed it only takes one big punch and the boxer know how to throw that punch. But 9/10 it's Mma that's taking it

Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post
    Yes he's an active fighter his name is Leon summers
    Mr Leon Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Naz View Post
    ^ agree with this comment,

Tyson Fury is trying to get himself a million pound payday, the guy even admits it... No one give a s*** about this guy, he's not even huge draw in the Uk & he knows it.

the guy is one of the most boring boxers to watch on tv ill give him his dues he has improved over the last year of thr few fights I've seen lately but the guyis a complete b***end for demanding this, the guy takes a picture of his rolex watch and puts it on his twitter account ! seriously ???
    There was an article the other day stating that Frank Maloney offered him 1,000,000 to fight price and he turned it down saying he's worth more.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    There was an article the other day stating that Frank Maloney offered him 1,000,000 to fight price and he turned it down saying he's worth more.
    I read that.. He said 'do you think I'm cheap? My watch was $239,000' or something like that.

Leon summer? No sherdog.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Translation from pikey: I'm shit scared of Price and need more money to pay for private healthcare after he's done with me.

Question for James if the fight did happen and lets say Fury managed to put you on your ass and finish you where would that leave your reputation as far as mma goes in knowing out of all the years you have trained in the sport you got beat in your own sport by a boxer. Not saying he will beat you but he could. Im a fan of yours by the way followed you since pride.

Also im sure the fury offer was around 750k

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

this guy reminds me of squeezing the last out of a tube of toothpaste. there's nothing there. not enough for it to be worth it. waste of your own time more than anyone else's.

no-one cares or thinks it's fun. or is shocked by it. crap wind up merchant is crap.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jimmy you talking about babycakes or Fury?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.