Thread: colin freakshow fletcher signs with ufc

Hybrid View

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default colin freakshow fletcher signs with ufc

Just read on the ug. Apparently this is from his twitter...

"i signed with the @ufc b4 TUF final and I wasnít released so Iím currently waiting for a match up thought Iíd say as ppl keep askinĒ

Congratulations to Colin!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Just read on the ug. Apparently this is from his twitter...

"i signed with the @ufc b4 TUF final and I wasn’t released so I’m currently waiting for a match up thought I’d say as ppl keep askin”

Congratulations to Colin!
    Yeah it's true. Even if they didn't give them to all TUF i still think they would have given him one. He truly is a one of a kind type of guy/fighter and the best of it is is that it's all genuine and not an act. His skills are UFC standard too!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

tbh I was shocked at how Norman handled him. Cant help but root for Colin seems a great guy

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    tbh I was shocked at how Norman handled him. Cant help but root for Colin seems a great guy
    TBH i don't think anyone wasn't shocked, not by the result but by the first two rounds. Those who have seen him in the past said from the mooment he cam on camera he didn't look right but i guess pressure does that to a man. (just to point out i'm not making excuses for him i'd never do that for fear of being leg kicked to death from him)

I personally 100% believe Colin will do well in the UFC as do a lot of others and can't wait to see him fight again in the big leagues.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I think he will stand out aswell, just hope he gets some 1 who has a few fights under the UFC already rather than ricci, both coming off losses and it would problys be 1 or the other. Maybe kuivanon ( my bad for spelling) or fletcher Chiesa would be a good jitz battle