Thread: MMA Classes for children in North Manchester

Default MMA Classes for children in North Manchester

My grandson has started asking about learning MMA (or something similar). Does anyone know of any reputable MMA classes (ie not some karate insttuctor who has abandoned gis, added some groundwork and now teaches what he calls MMA) for kids aged about 10 years old in the Moston, Blackley, Cheetham Hill or Crumpsall, Eastlands or City Centre part of Manchester.
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Matt Thorpe does kids classes at his 12 Gauge club but he is in Stockport mate

predators do kids MMA classes, Will Burke is the coach

Quote Originally Posted by animale View Post
    predators do kids MMA classes, Will Burke is the coach
    Thanks. Are they still down near the prison/MEN Arena at Strangeways
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    Thanks. Are they still down near the prison/MEN Arena at Strangeways
    yes mate but they moved around the corner a couple of years ago so depending on which location you are aware of this should help.... http://www.manchester-mma.com/Location/

Does anyone know of any other places? Predators looks good but it really needs to be an evening class because of a Saturday morning football commitment