Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cage Warriors 52: Grimaud versus Pendred - London, March 9

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Will there be a raffle?
    uuurrrgh Raffles at fight shows make me sick.
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

On the more important issue of the fight....

Awesome fight, I got Cathal to win this UD
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Any dancers during a drawn out break ?

Awkward auction where a few people begrudgingly part with money for products they don't want?!

"We're going to have a short 45 minute interval right now..."
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom666 View Post
    uuurrrgh Raffles at fight shows make me sick.
    Almost as much as the show I attended where they called members of the audience into the cage to take part in a pushup contest.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

I was at an event in Leeds and they had a Sinatra style swing duo come in and sing a few songs, I really enjoyed it.
    Not sure about the tattooed white rose types mind

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    I was at an event in Leeds and they had a Sinatra style swing duo come in and sing a few songs, I really enjoyed it.
    Not sure about the tattooed white rose types mind
    That's pretty Gangster though as Sinatra had links with the Mob
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

The most disorganised show i have ever been to had an unlikely intermission. There was a scheduled women’s bout – but one of the fighters missed weight by something minimal, a few grammes – maybe a bit more, but it was nothing too awful – and the opponent refused to fight, fair enough, totally within her rights. But then the promoter got them both in the ring (shitty ring it was too) and made a fuss of how much these women were warriors, prepared to step in and do great things for WMMA. But to be fair, this was the least confusing thing about that night.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

They always seem to rate a bit of beatboxing as well.

I was at an event down south a while ago and a bloke got on the mike and was beatboxing for about 25 minutes.

Sounded like Optimus Prime having brutal sex with Jonesy from Police Academy.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/